Страници

22 октомври 2010

No answers


So many questions and no answers....Did I do something wrong? Am I being punished for past deeds or is this just the portion fate has handed out to me? Did I chose to live the life I have or is it all previously planned from above? Why do we suffer and carry on as if nothing ever happened? Why do we lose people we love? Why is it that despite our belief in the heavenly father, we still feel vulnerable in the face of fear and cruelty? Why does life seem so unfair at times when it is supposed to be a wonderful experience? Why does love hurt? Why do we remain under the influence of the past when there are times it should be forgotten? Why do we worry about the future when it really isn't up to us to control it? Or is it? What are the results tomorrow of our activities today? How can we change our thoughts and channel them into positive paths only? Why do nice people take a toll in life while others who never give a damn about anything or anyone seem happy? Is that the way it should be? Why do I feel sad about things I can not change? Why is it so difficult to accept the reality of life when things go wrong? How can I find the strength to really forgive the pain that people I love have inflicted on me? How can I forget all my past mistakes and not let them affect me anymore? Why is there such a huge void between what I am and what I wanted to be? Why does life throw us in situations we obviously aren't equipped to handle? What if we are unable to learn our lessons from them? Will we ever get a second chance to make amends- in this life or the next? Will this life span be enough for all the things we dream of doing? Why are we unable to fulfill our wishes? Is that some kind of a revenge? Do we deserve it? Was I bad? Did I expect too much from life? Is that why I have to pay such a high price for my greed? Or was I just plain meek and incompetent? Am I right to accept my fate? Could I have had a better life? Could I have lived the way I wanted to had I been a better person? Am I being selfish? Does God love me? Am I doing the right thing in believing my prayers will see me through all difficulties? Am I being merely foolish? Should I make more of an effort to come to terms with what I have to deal with? Will I be happy? Will my family be fine? Will we be together for long... Will we be blessed?
How I wish I knew the answers!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.