Страници

16 април 2010

The people we meet


No, I will no longer tolerate the bad moods of so-called friends on myself. I've told myself that over and over again. And yet I'm always the first to rush off and help even if it means a whole lot of inconvenience. Sadly, most people don't deserve that kind of attitude. They are simply not worth it. Having woken up on the wrong side of the bed, it is their aim to spill out their entire dissatisfaction of life on someone close at hand. Do you know people like that? Psychological vampires that make you feel uneasy in their presence, to say the least. I have met and separated with a lot of people in my life. I don't like breaking up long friendships. But I refuse to be taken for a ride. Compromise is a two-way street. Simple ethics is a must. You just dont use people you care for as emotional dustbins. Maybe it happened once too often, I don't know. But today something just snapped. I don't think I can turn around and pretend it never happened. It isn't fair to my sense of justice. All friendships have their do's and dont's. Maybe it was never a friendship in the first place. Or perhaps it just turned sour. God only knows. But it has got to end. In the name of self-respect. Psychological bullies have to be shown the red light. I just fired one today. They can get their kicks elsewhere for all I care...Better be lonely than be someone's punching bag. Amen to that!

2 коментара:

  1. I know how you feel! I've been through that. And still am, but there's been change in my life since I stopped paying attention to such people. I used to feel absolutely worn with the non-stop complaining of their's. They never listened to me.Now I don't care what they think of me and don't listen to their pessimistic talks. Always pessimistic! Even if it is about somethng really exciting like the birth of a child. I feel better now. I don't want to feed a psycological vampire!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Good for you! We need to stay away from such people!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Забележка: Само членове на този блог могат да публикуват коментари.